Life in Rocky Point, Mexico
Life Church has cultivated many relationships in Mexico over the past decade. From our roots at Esperanza Para Los Ninos Children’s home to new branches in Rocky Point that include Erik Stanley’s Discipleship Refuge, i6eight and International Faith on Wheels food ministry, Life Church is coming alongside our Mexican neighbors in many ways.
Ways to help and get involved during these times:
Prayer– for healing in those that are sick, for strength to endure poverty and oppression, for guidance to make decisions which advance His kingdom above our own needs, and for the wisdom to know that God is always with us and that we will grow from these troubling times like metal is refined by the fire.
More information or Financial support
- Esperanza Para Los Ninos can be reached by email at email@example.com or you may donate by check sent to Esperanza Para Los Ninos, PO Box 1024, Lukeville, AZ 85341.
- Family of God Church’s website is www.familiadediosrp.com for more information.
Please note a gift of $25-$30 will feed a family of 3-5 for one week. For Paypal use this link www.paypal.me/rpfog or for Venmo the id is @RPFOG or by mailing checks to: Rocky Point Family of God Church, PO Box 738, Lukeville, AZ 85341.
- Erik and Martha Stanley’s Discipleship Refuge in the San Rafael community- please email Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I6eight ministry via their website www.i6eight.org.
- International Faith On Wheels is led by our own JR Brooks and can be reached via his email at email@example.com.
Contact for more information
Contact for more information: Carie Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org